In the basic concept of the building is focused on the studios which can be merged into larger apartments of one or two floors (connected with internal staircase) or even townhouses of three floors, according to the needs and desires of the buyer. At the same time each studio is so large to be itself enough for its residents for usage as a holiday home or an apartment for permanent living. The apartments do not have unnecessary large spaces that increase the price of the property or complicate their maintenance. At the same time the space is so optimally dimensioned that allows equipping and furnishing of the apartments with all the standard furniture, household appliances, facilities and decoration, as well as to offer enough comfort to their inhabitants.
Standard finishing works "turnkey"
The apartments are offered for sale finished at "turnkey" and ready to be furnished according to the interior design "Universal" (view all options for interior below):
• fully finished apartments "turnkey" and ready to be furnished
• flooring in bedrooms and living rooms — laminated parquet or terracotta tiles
• flooring in corridors and kitchenette — terracotta tiles
• flooring in bathrooms — terracotta tiles for bathroom purpose. Walls in bathrooms are covered with faience tiles
• flooring of balconies — special purpose terracotta tiles for external use on balconies
• smooth–plastered brick walls, painted with white paint. No gypsum plasterborads will be used!
• MDF front doors with locks, bell and metal plate with number of apartment. MDF interior doors in the same colour;
• switches and sockets of modern design "Schneider Electric" (or identical of another producer)
• PVC window frames of highest quality with colour suit to facades - five chamber double glazing
• sanitary fittings in the bathroom of Ideal Standard brand (toilet, sink, taps and faucets) and 80 litre electric boiler, electric fan
• faience tiles in bathrooms with impeccable quality and design fully in line with the overall interior design of the apartments and the building
• glassed shower cabin from a reputable manufacturer of high-quality and beautiful design
• fitted bathroom accessories - mirror, shelf below the mirror. Holders for towels, toilet paper, soap, which are installed on the walls.
• provided air delivery pipe and air extraction system in kitchen and bathroom
• floor drains in bathrooms, toilets and balconies (connected to the rainwater downpipe of the building)
• lighting installed on the balcony
• air-conditioner of "Osaka" brand (license and parts of Mitsubishi) with an indoor unit and outdoor unit (hidden in a special niche on the balcony in order to conform the aesthetic view of the building). The apartments are sold with air conditioner in the living room
• switches and sockets of modern design "Schneider Electric" or “Legrand” (or identical of another producer)
• individual water and electricity meters
• possibility to install a landline telephone as well as connection to cable TV and the Internet.
• ground floor apartments are offered for sale with garden terraces as follows: grass and garden covering, fences with a special network, fully covered with hedges in height and gate (fitted lock) to the courtyard of the complex. Special locks are fitted on the apartment doors to the garden)
• top floor apartments comes with larger than the standard ceiling height of about 3.00 m;
The following elements are not included in the price and the level of completion:
• air conditioner in bedroom not installed
• lighting in rooms not installed
• kitchen cabinets and furniture not fitte
• furniture and household appliances not fitted
• curtains and blinds not installed
Additional standard features on buyer’s request
At the wish of the buyers and for a minimum additional payment without an extra charge, each apartment would be finished with completely different materials, designs and quality - for example:
• walls painted with colour as per the buyer’s preferences
• different types of decorative plaster
• terracotta tiles on the floors in the rooms and hallways, and faience tiles for the bathrooms in a different design and standard
• carpet flooring instead of tiles
• wooden parquet flooring
• floors and walls in the bathrooms covered with marble or other stone
• sanitary fitting of different styles, standard and manufacturer
• pots and flowers on the terraces
• installations for washing machine in the bathroom or kitchen;
• bathtub instead of shower unit (if there is enough space in the bathroom);
• wall hairdryer in the bathroom;
• sanitary shower in the bathroom;
• armoured entrance door;
• additional electrical sockets and switches at places according to the customer wish;
• additional air conditioner;
• fireplace – only for apartments on the top floor;
• underfloor heating on electricity;
• any other internal finishing works as per the buyer’s wishes - such as underfloor heating, fireplace, various types of decorative plastering, etc.
For execution of more difficult tasks related to an individual design and completion of the property, we will require to be provided with a preliminary prepared complete engineering and design project by a competent architect or interior designer, preferably a specialist whom we have been working with.
Buyers should be aware that the apartments available for sale currently are not finished and they are ready to be finished as per buyer’s choice, according to the following options:
1 ) Standard finishing works "turnkey" (as described on the website) and at the price quoted in the section Prices and availabilities
2 ) Special interior and finishing works to be made as per buyer’s wishes for an additional payment
If the client prefers a special interior, the development company will prepare a price offer, according to set materials, while the value of the planned materials and equipment included in the standard price of the apartment for "turnkey " for standard finishing works must be subtracted.
To ensure the security of the building and the peace of the other owners do not allowed clients themselves or through their masters/specialists to make self-complete finishing works or special interiors – it must be made by workers and specialists of the development company, while the company itself ensure quality fulfilment, timeliness and favourable market prices for quality fulfilment.
Terms of buying an apartment, according to the stage of completion
In the case, when client wishes to purchase apartment with standard finishing works and equipment "turnkey" as described in the offer, he/she pays a deposit, signs a contract and after 30 calendar days the apartment will be fully finished and ready for viewing, inspection and acceptance by the buyer. The client pays the last instalment after accepting unconditionally his/her apartment. The transfer of the ownership with a title deed is done immediately after payment of the final instalment of the price.
If the customer purchases on a deferred payment, the procedure for the completion of the apartment is the same as described above. The only difference is that the ownership of the property transfers to the buyer with a title deed after the last instalment of the payment plan is paid. The ownership of the property is transferred to the buyer and she/he can use the apartment as soon as she/he accept the apartment fully completed "turnkey", unconditionally.
In the case, that the client wants to purchase his/her apartment with special finishing works, interior and equipment as per his/her wishes, the procedure is as follows:
• Client shall pay a reservation deposit and sign a contract of the apartment chosen.
• Client sends to a project manager of Sunset Deluxe complex a detailed assignment in a written form, stating clearly what finishing works, interior design, equipment and other he/she wants to be made in his/her apartment. If possible, the client can apply visual examples (photos, sketches, diagrams , etc. ) in order to facilitate the preparing of the interior design.
• The project manager of Sunset Deluxe comes in contact with the buyer via e -mail or phone to ask his clarifying questions and to advise the client as well, highlighting all the important nuances associated with the wishes of the client on the required special finishing works. The communication between the project manager and buyer continues as long as needed and all questions be clarified.
• The project manager and designers/architects make interior design, according to the buyer’s requirements. The interior design is handed over in a form of 3d visualisation and descriptive text part where all the details are recorded on the type of work, processes, and technologies. It should be specified the materials and equipment, which plan to be set in special finishing works. The project should be approved by the client. If the client wants corrections in the interior design, it is processed according to the demands and technical possibilities.
• A price offer is made based on the approval by buyer’s interior design. It consists a detailed list of all materials and labour with an exact price. A total final price is calculated. A payment plan in accordance with phases of finishing works is offered. Periods of execution of works are specified. The price offer shall be provided to the buyer for approval. If the buyer wants to be made corrections, they can be made and a new revised price offer is provided.
• Once the client approves the interior design and the price offer, the contract shall be signed. The client pays an advance payment and special finishing works begin.
• During the implementation, the project manager keeps in touch with the client. Any issues are specified arising during the work process. Pictures are send to client reporting about the finishing works have been made. The client supervises the fulfillment and pays further instalments of the price, according to the payment plan and reached phases of the work.
• When the apartment is finished and all work processes as well, the project manager invites customers to visit the property for viewing and inspection work. The client may personally or through an authorized representative to inspect the finishing works have been made in his/her property and give comments in writing form. The project manager accepts the comments and the team began working on their clearance within 15 working days. After the removal of the remarks, the client (or his/her representative) is invited again to make an inspection. If there are other remarks, the removal process continues in the same manner until the client is satisfied, in compliance with clauses in the contract.
• Upon request, the physical examination/inspection can be replaced with an extensive video and photo material in a high resolution of the property, which reflects fully and in detail each part of the dwelling, each element of the interior. The video and photo materials are made by the project manager and sent to customers in an electronic form for review and approval/corrections. The client pays for the video and photo materials a price of 250 Euro excluding VAT for each new series of materials made (for example before correction and after correction).
• The client receives finishing works by official record. After that the client pays the last instalment of the price of finishing works, according to the signed contract.
• The transfer of the ownership of apartments with a special interior is done immediately after payment the last instalment of the property price. The transfer of the ownership is not connected to the completion of the special finishing works and interiors by the buyer’s wish.
Sizes of premises shown in the architectural plans are pointed out in centimetres and measure the distance from wall to wall in regard to the brickwork without considering plastering above the bricks. According to the Bulgarian State Standard, the thickness of plastering layer on brick wall is allowed up to 3 cm. Therefore, in order to calculate the exact distance between the walls and the size of the apartment it needs to be deducted up to 3 cm of the distance to each wall. Company Chobanov and Stoyanov Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the high standard and quality of the work. In this connection, the standard of plastering layer made by our company is up to 1.5 cm, which guarantees the maximum possible size of the premises. However, the honoured customers to be aware of that in many cases need a variation in the thickness of the plaster to allowed 3 cm, despite our desire to minimize.