New complex of apartments in "Hristo Smirnenski" quarter, Plovdiv;
Construction is expected to start in December 2022 and Act 16 is scheduled for December 2024;
The building consists of two five-storey sections with 26 one- and two-bedroom apartments each, some of which have their own courtyard;
Underground and above-ground parking spaces and garages;
The properties are handed over in the degree of completion according to BSS;
The project will be executed with the highest class of materials and will have energy efficiency class A;
The project is the work of a proven investor on the market with over 10 completed projects;
WITHOUT THE COMMISSION;
The properties are an excellent choice for investment.
Promotional payment scheme for the first booked apartments - 20% on preliminary contract and the remaining 80% on Act 16.
We present a new complex of apartments in the "Hristo Smirnenski" district, Plovdiv. The excellent location is next to the "Otdih i Kultura" park, between Peshtersko Shosse and Grebnata Baza. In the immediate vicinity, there are schools, kindergartens, modern medical facilities, and easy and quick access to the city center, the main boulevards, and the highway "Trakia".
Construction is expected to start in December 2022, and Act 16 is scheduled for December 2024.
The building consists of two five-storey sections with 26 one- and two-bedroom apartments, underground and above-ground parking spaces, and garages, as well as homes with their own yard. From 3 to 6 apartments per floor are planned.
The properties are handed over in the degree of completion according to BSS.
The project will be executed with the highest class of materials and will have energy efficiency class A.
common parts - marble flooring, aluminum black railings;
facade - thermal insulation and Ceresit plaster;
doors - Everest.
Residents of the complex will be provided with professional management and maintenance of the common areas by highly qualified specialists, 24/7 live security and video surveillance cameras covering the entire perimeter of the complex.
2000 euros - stop caparo;
10% upon signing a preliminary contract;
20% at elevation 0.00;
10% upon reaching the elevation of the apartment;
10% for a roof plate;
20% when window frames are installed;
20% when installing electricity and plumbing;
10% for Act 15.
The project is the work of a proven investor on the market with over 10 completed projects.
For more information, please contact the broker responsible for the offer.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
We are a responsible company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after-sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
This is the approximate location of the development. Please contact the listing agent to find out its exact location.
Check the images of the property. If you would like to view them in higher resolution, please click on any image.