Central location in an area with high demand for student accommodation
One of the only completed student accommodation for sale in Manchester
Fully furnished, with private bathrooms, communal lounges, games room, post room, modern kitchen and study areas
7% assured for 7 years
Rental income paid from day 1
A fully hands-off investment and fully managed by reputable asset managers
Located in the heart of the city of Preston, this on campus student property for sale in Greater Manchester offers 7% annual rental returns assured for the first 7 years. It is situated walking distance to both the University of Central Lancashire and the city centre.
With a student population in excess of 40,000, Preston provides extraordinary demand and this property offers luxury living for the modern student in the city.
Preston has been tipped as one of the top Centre in the UK to invest and as a result has been the location of choice of many large institutions and investment funds.
It is no surprise that most student accommodations face occupancy rates of 99% and are consistently delivering impressive yields in excess of 9 and 10% in this area.
This student accommodation offers a contemporary range of en-suite flats and studio apartments. They are fully furnished, with single bedrooms or double bedroom, fully fitted bathroom in each unit, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle and toaster, table and chairs. There is modern lighting, high quality durable furniture, including bed, wardrobe, working desk and chair.
The property is protected by 24 hour CCTV and electronic entry system.
The property boasts range of facilities:
Social and leisure rooms
Free high speed internet throughout the building
Gaming and post rooms
On site CCTV
On site Laundry
24 h reception
This is the exact location of the property development.
Check the images of the property. If you would like to view them in higher resolution, please click on any image.
Accredited by ANUK, a body recognized by all UK Universities, the Student Union and the UK Government for defining a code of standards for student accommodation.
The company has demonstrated excellence in fundamental areas such as property condition and management as well as forming sound relationships with students.
The company is also accredited to the National Code of Standards for student accommodation management and our Managing Director, Keith White is a member of its management committee.
Most obvious reason for choosing to live in a development covered by one of these Codes is that it provides reassurance. Reassurance that the accommodation will be safe and well managed; reassurance that, should any problems arise, there exists a mechanism for handling complaints and disputes.
University of Central Lancashire
One of the largest Universities in the UK. The University of Central Lancashire is a leading University, one of the top institutions in the UK & ranked in top ten UK universities
Of which there are 2000 International students
18 subject areas are ranked in the Top 20 National Leagues
90% graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation.
UCLan is consistently in the UK’s top three universities for the number of graduate start-ups.
Well – known for Dentistry / Pharmacy and Architecture
Provide internships and jobs for Students worldwide, such as China, Middle East & USA.
UCLan (university of central Lancashire) was the first modern university in the UK to be included in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings.
University is centred in Preston, UCLan has further campuses at Westlakes in West Cumbria (nuclear and energy-related research programmes), Burnley and Cyprus.
The University has students and researchers from over 100 countries and partnerships with 125 international institutions.
In recent years UCLan has invested over £100 million on infrastructure and technological support projects.
Guaranteed 12% Net Return on Investment of 5 years
Rental Income secured by UK Insurance
Management fee: £850 per annum
Ground fee: £500 per annum
Solicitor fee: £1,200
Exit strategy: After 5 years developer will sell the property at minimum of 120% which is 20% capital growth (4% average increase) which if calculated with 8% net rental guarantee backed by UK insurance then the total return works out to 12% net p/a for 5 years.
Your enquiry has been sent successfully.
We will reply with answers very soon.